Job Description: JAVA/J2EE Developer
We are looking for dynamic IT Professional who possesses strong technical experience in Java, J2EE and Enterprise application development domain. The individual should be a fast learner, can work independently and possess good communication as well as inter-personal skills.
- Designing, coding and debugging and maintenance of Java, J2EE application systems
- Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD)
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
- Ability to convert business requirement into executable code solution
- Provide leadership to technical team
- Ability to analyze and resolve technical query in project execution
- Proficiency in Core Java, J2EE, ANSI SQL, XML, Struts, Hibernate, EJB
- Exposure to data modelling/UML & Design Patterns
- Hands-on on Linux and Windows platforms with ability to write and manage scripts
- Database (Oracle/DB2)
- Core Java Language (Collections, Concurrency/Multi-Threading, Socket Programming, RMI, Localization, JDBC)
Interested Candidates can share their cv at email@example.com or do call at 011-42427761 for more information.